Arroz con lecheFrom arimou0 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium sized pot cook rice in 1½ cups of water with cinnamon sticks over medium heat.
- When most of the water has evaporated, add condensed, evaporated and regular milk and stir gently.
- Stir constantly and keep an eye on it. Milk tends to boil over the minute you turn your back on it. I know because it happens to me every freaking time.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Take the cinnamon sticks out and stir in raisins
- Serve with some ground cinnamon on top.