Cream Puffs EASY EASYFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) sugar free JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping (I use sugar Free) shopping list
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, melted Or chocolare chips shopping list
How to make it
- Luscious "Cream Puffs"
- Prep Time:
- 30 min
- Total Time:
- 45 min
- 9 servings, one cream puff each
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Sugar free JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (I use Sugar Free)
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted Or chocolare chips
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface; roll pastry out to 10-inch square. Cut into nine circles with 3-inch cookie cutter or rim of glass. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover. Refrigerate 15 min.
- CUT pastry circles horizontally in half. Spoon pudding mixture evenly into bottom halves of pastry; cover with tops. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating10 people
This sounds delicious! I am always looking for sugar free deserts.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
So elegant my friend and you are right,so easy.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
what a beautiful picture and so quick and easy to prepare
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it