Green Chicken CurryFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 1 cup sliced chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Thai green curry paste shopping list
- 1 cup sliced eggplants shopping list
- 2 green chilies, deseeded, sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 20 basil leaves (rolled into Chiffonade and sliced) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a saucepan (may be done in a wok as well),over a medium heat. Stir-fry the Thai green curry paste and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and fry until the chicken is cooked. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add the egg-plants and green chilies.
- Season with fish sauce. Stir occasionally. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add basil leaves before serving.