Ricotta and spinach stuffed pasta shellsFrom foxc 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced). Oil shallow 2-litre (8-cup) ovenproof dish
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, 3 minutes; drain. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain. Chop spinach finely; squeeze out excess liquid.
- Combine spinach in large bowl with ricotta and cottage cheese; spoon spinach mixture into pasta shells.
- Combine sauce and stock in dish; place pasta shells on top, sprinkle with parmesan. Bake, covered, about 1 hour or until pasta is tender.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookfoxc Brisbane, AU
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!