Pickle Roll-UpsFrom onedegree 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix a block of cream cheese with dried or fresh herbs or spices of your choice. Go easy on the salt as the pickles & luncheon meats will be salty.
- Measure the meat or cheese out to the size of the pickles. Cut off any excess.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the the meat or cheese.
- Place the pickle at the end of the meat or cheese slice & roll up.
- I find it easier if the rolled up pickles sit overnight in the refridgerator before you slice them.
- Slice & serve.
The Cookonedegree Wilmington, NC
The Rating5 people
Oh yum, it's already satisfying my salt craving, can't wait to try them, thanks for the post.yomomma in Danvers loved it
I have had these. They are always a hit of the snack table. You have my 5.sday5 in Smalltown loved it
guess ill try this with tofuky slices, you got my 5 toonadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!