Egg-Free Chocolate CupcakesFrom babe_kl 7 years ago
- 225g unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 400g tin condensed milk shopping list
- 225g self raising flour shopping list
- 115g Dutch-process cocoa powder (I've used the normal ones) shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 100 g plain chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 340ml cherry cola (works with sparkling apple juice and water too) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175C. Place 12 baking cases into muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with electric whisk until light and fluffy about 2-3 mins. Add condensed milk and beat until combined. Sieve flour, cocoa and baking powder into wet mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla and cola.
- Spoon batter into cases. Bake for 12-15 mins. Remove tin from oven and cool for 5 mins. Then remove cupcakes and cook on rack.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- Ref: 500 Cupcakes & Muffins, By Fergal Connolly book (published by PageOne Publishing)
The Cookbabe_kl Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!