Egg-white BitesFrom roxanne 9 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly spray a muffin tray with PAM or any sort of spray like that.
- For each well in the tray add one egg white (you can do as many as you like but we'll just say you're making 4 in this case).
- Chop up as much of the vegetables you want and toss it in. For the harder vegetables like celery i would chop it up more or sauté them before hand so they can get soft.
- You can get creative and do a thin layer of egg whites, a layer of spinach, more of the egg white and then add your vegetables for visual affect.
- Once you're done this pop them in the oven (preheated to 350F) for 6-8 mins all depending on the doneness you prefer.
- Et viola! You're left with delicious and incredibly healthy snacks or breakfast side dishes instead of those hashbrowns