Chocolate Malt Shoppe PieFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme topping shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- Additional whipped cream shopping list
- Additional malted milk balls shopping list
- __._,_.___ shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into a 9-in. Pie pan. Freeze.
- Meanwhile, blend the ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon milk in a mixing bowl. Spoon into crust; freeze for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, blend malted milk powder, marshmallow creme and remaining milk. Stir in whipping creme; whip until
- soft peaks form. Spread over ice cream layer.
- Freeze several hours or overnight. Before serving, dollop
- whipped cream around edges of pie and place a malted
- milk ball on top of each dollop.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
LOVE This!! I love chocolate malts, and malted milk balls! Can't wait to try this. Used to get chocolate malts at this cute little ice cream shoppe every time we went to Gatlinburg when I was little. Great post!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I'm def book-markin' this one!!! :) Thanks, Henrie!!! :)
~Melbakermel in Topeka loved it
Oh boy what a treat! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it