Chocolate Malt Shoppe PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed malted milk balls shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate malted milk powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme topping shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- Additional whipped cream shopping list
- Additional malted milk balls shopping list
- __._,_.___ shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into a 9-in. Pie pan. Freeze.
- Meanwhile, blend the ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 tablespoon milk in a mixing bowl. Spoon into crust; freeze for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, blend malted milk powder, marshmallow creme and remaining milk. Stir in whipping creme; whip until
- soft peaks form. Spread over ice cream layer.
- Freeze several hours or overnight. Before serving, dollop
- whipped cream around edges of pie and place a malted
- milk ball on top of each dollop.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Another new one my friend..Thank you so much.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh boy what a treat! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I'm def book-markin' this one!!! :) Thanks, Henrie!!! :)
~Melbakermel in Topeka loved it