Butterscotch Bon BonsFrom kismet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar,milk,butter in a sauce pan
- Bring to a boil,stirring all the time as to not boil over
- Boil for 1 minute
- Mix oats,and dry pudding together in large bowl.
- Pour boiled sugar mixture over oat mixture,stir well
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxpaper lined cookie sheet
- Chill slightly,befor serving.
- Note: to make a little different,3 cup oats,1 cup flaked coconut,1/2 cup chopped pecans,toasted,1/2 cup of whole milk,1 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup of butter,1 box of butterscotch instant pudding,dry.
- Make like above