Seafood LasagnaFrom deedeec 7 years ago
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of shrimp soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 15 oz ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 4+1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups green onions w/tops, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 12 oz cooked medium shrimp shopping list
- 8 oz crab meat (you can use fake if you like) shopping list
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- SOUP MIXTURE: Mix soup and milk in small bowl and set aside.
- RICOTTA MIXTURE: In large bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, egg, 4 Tbsp parsley, and black pepper. Mix well, set aside.
- SEAFOOD MIXTURE: In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add green onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes till tender. Remove from heat. Cut each shrimp crosswise in half. Flake crab meat. Add seafood to vegitables.
- Assemble Lasagna: spread 1/4 cup of soup mixture over bottom of 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Top with 3 noodles. Spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with half of the seafood mixture and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat #7: noodles, ricotta mixture, seafood mixture, and mozzarella.
- Top with last 3 noodles. Spread remaining soup mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Continue baking 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven: sprinkle with reserved parsley. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut into 12 squares, and serve.
- Nutrients per serving:
- calories 270
- fat 11g (less if you use part skim Ricotta, egg beaters, 2% or skim milk.
- sodium 550 mg (less if you can find reduced sodium soup.)
- dietary fiber 1 g. (more if you use whole grain pasta)
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!