Cranberry Toasted Pecan SaladFrom ruskingirl 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup lightly toasted pecans shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 pound romain lettuce torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 Tbl. sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 Tbl. poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced onion (dried) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees, place pecans on a cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes or until pecans are lightly toasted. (Watch pecans close, they can brown very quickly) Cool and chop lightly.
- In a large bowl combine lettuce, pecans and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl whisk together remaining ingredients. Toss with salad just before serving.
- This also tastes good with spinach or a spring mix.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
This really is best with the vegtable oil as stated in recipe...I switched up and used olive oil...olive flavor was too strong for this light tasting dressing...best with the good ol' veg oil like it is written.gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
LOL! I see we like similar foods! I love these kinds of salads! TY, RuskinGirl :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!