Crunchy Peanut Butter CookiesFrom fluttergirl 9 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 20 Kellogg's® Mini-Wheats® frosted Original cereal biscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat margarine, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir in flour mixture and crushed biscuits, mixing until well combined.
- Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Using back of fork, flatten each cookie in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350º F about 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
The Cookfluttergirl Hurst, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!