Pull-Apart Cheese Bubble BreadFrom modelsmom 8 years ago
- 2 loaves (or bags) frozen bread dough, thawed shopping list
- 32 (half-inch) cubes mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted (can substitute margarine) shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Melt a stick of butter in a small bowl, add parmesan, oregano, garlic salt, and parsley.
- Cut thawed bread dough into 32 equal pieces
- Wrap each piece of dough around 1 cube of cheese, dip in butter mixture.
- Place in a greased bundt pan.
- Let rise 1 1/2 hours
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.