Quick Raisin Bars No BakeFrom michelle73 6 years ago
- Whole graham crackers shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 tbls cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup graham crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups icing sugar (confectioners) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 3 tbls margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbls prepared coffee shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil.
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom trimming to fit if necessary
- Boil raisins and water in large pan for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add margarine, cocoa, sugar and egg.
- Stir to combine until margarine melts and mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add graham crumbs and walnuts and mix.
- Pour over graham crackers in pan.
- Cover with another layer of whole crackers, trimming to fit.
- Let cool completely.
- For the icing beat everything together, adding more coffee if needed to make icing spreadable. Spread over top.
- Store covered in fridge and enjoy!