Peanut Butter And Jelly French ToastFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves shopping list
- 6 slices whole wheat bread divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg beaters shopping list
- 1/4 cup skim milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1 banana sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted unsalted peanuts chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoons vanilla yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
- Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches.
- Cut each diagonally in half.
- In shallow bowl combine eggs and milk.
- In large nonstick griddle over medium high heat melt margarine.
- Dip each sandwich in egg mixture to coat then transfer to griddle.
- Cook sandwiches 2 minutes on each side or until golden then keep warm.
- In small bowl combine banana slices, honey, orange juice and peanuts.
- Arrange sandwiches on platter then top with banana mixture.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yogurt if desired.