Red Curry Fried RiceFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb shimp peeled and devined shopping list
- 1/2 cup of pork or beef ball cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- 1 tbsp of red curry pasted (see my red curry recipes) shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp fish sauce or to taste shopping list
- 2 lime leaves thinly sliced (optional) shopping list
- 2 fresh red chili pepper (optional) shopping list
- celantro leave for garnish shopping list
- pinch msg (optional) shopping list
- 3 tbsp of oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp of green onion chopped shopping list
- 3 cup of cooked jasmine rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, removed cooked rice and set aside
- In a large skillet, add oil, lime leaves and red curry pasted cook about 5 mintues in low heat for fregrant.
- Add meat ball and shimp, cook until shimp are pink.
- Add cooked rice and fish sauce, msg, green onion and red chili pepper if desire.
- Stir well to mix.
- When done, place fried rice on serving plate and top with celantro leaves and it ready to serve...ENOY !!!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!