Strawberry sour cream saladFrom ambauer 6 years ago
- 1 pkg Cherry Jello, large size or two small shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries, large size mostly thawed at least shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple, tall size, drained shopping list
- ⅔ cup mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 pkg sour cream (12 or 16 oz size) shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water by stirring at least two minutes.
- To the Jello, add strawberries, pineapple and bananas.
- Pour half of mixture into 9x13" pan and put in fridge until set (keep remaining mixture at room temp).
- Mix up sour cream until lightened, and spread on Jello layer.
- Top with remaining Jello mixture.
- Refridgerate until set.
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
The Rating4 people
This is so fresh!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Sounds very good, love a good jello salad. Great post, gets my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
recipe family favorite. for the past two years, jello will not "set"
followed it exactly 1st time, second time, increased jello to 9 oz. with 1 c boiling water. used Dole sliced unsweetened strawberries each time; pa well drained, by t...morealfonse in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!