Broccoli Mushroom DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups broccoli chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1/4 pound mushrooms chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli just until tender crisp about 3 minutes then drain and put under cold water.
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat then add garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook until onion is tender then set aside.
- In blender combine cottage cheese and yogurt then season with salt and pepper.
- Process just until mixed then stir in broccoli mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate.