Chicken Fried RiceFrom mbi4123 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, blended shopping list
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped) shopping list
- 1 egg (beaten) shopping list
- 3 tbsps peas, green, frozen shopping list
- 100 g cooked chicken, meat only (cut into cubes) shopping list
- 100 g cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 capsicum pepper, red (deseeded and chopped) shopping list
- 1 tsp Liquid seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the oil in a small, non-stick frying pan and add the chopped onion. Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until the onion is softened.
- 2. Add the beaten egg to the pan and reduce the heat. Tilt the pan to allow the egg to spread and set and then break the cooked egg into small pieces using a wooden spatula or spoon.
- 3. Add the peas, chicken, cooked rice and red pepper, mix thoroughly.
- 4. Continue to cook over a medium to high heat for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly heated through, stirring all the time.
- Add the Liquid seasoning, stir well and serve.