Jell-o Pastel CookiesFrom jett2whit 6 years ago
- 3-1/2 Cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3 sticks butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 pkg.(4 serving size each)your favorite jello flavor, divided shopping list
- (try strawberry and lime!).....2 separate batches shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix flour and baking powder; set aside.
- Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar and 1 package of the dry gelatin, beating until light & fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets
- Flatten with bottom of clean glass.
- Sprinkle lightly with remaining dry gelatin.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies or 30 servings
- With so many new flavors out there....the possibilities are endless. I like watermelon jello !!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating6 people
Perfect---I'll be making these for my teenage nephews for Easter! :) Thanks cousin Jett! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
I am definitely making these for the children this year! What a great idea! Thanks so much!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I'd love these in orange, yummy. Thank you for sharing!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it