Stuffed Pork LoinFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 1 pork loin shopping list
- 1 lb. crawfish tails shopping list
- 1 pkg. bacon (diced) shopping list
- 1 large onion (diced) shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper (diced) shopping list
- 3 celery sticks (diced) shopping list
- 1 pan corn bread shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- season of choice shopping list
- creole garlic marinade shopping list
How to make it
- Trim the pork loin of any excess skin or fat. Make two cuts long ways alon the pork loin dividing it into thirds (only cut approximately half way through the loin).
- Take a meat mallet and start in the middle of the loin and work your way to the ends until the loin is approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Marinate loin in creole garlic marinade for one hour in the refrigerator.
- In large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp (do not drain). Add onion, bell pepper, and celery. Cook until tender. Add crawfish tails and stir until well blended. Add 1/2 pan of corn bread an stir until blended.
- Season to taste.
- Remove pork loin from refrigerator and season. Spoon stuffing onto the inside of loin about 1/4" thick. Roll loin into a tight roll. Secure with toothpicks.
- Cook on grill or in oven until the inside of loin reaches 160-180 degrees.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating1 people
cant wait to try this.cheryilyn in Salem loved it