Best Peanut Butter CookieFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 cup of creamy or crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup of butter shopping list
- 1 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of white sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- Optional: 1 cup chopped salted peanuts (Omit that teaspoon of salt if you use salted peanuts!) shopping list
- You can add chocolate chips, coconut and candies such as M&M's. shopping list
- *The picture above was taken of a batch I made using the crunchy peanut butter and I did not add extra peanuts in this batch. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter with the peanut butter until well combined.
- Add the two sugars and stir.
- Add the eggs and stir again until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir well.
- On a baking pan covered in Release Aluminum foil or a silicon mat, drop large scoops of cookie dough on to the foil. I used an ice cream scooper for cookies that were approximately 5 inches in diameter after baking. (A 1/4 cup scooper)
- Leave at least 2 to 3 inches of space between each cookie as they do expand in the oven.
- Before baking, use the back of the scooper or your fingers to press down on the cookie dough, leaving each cookie fairly flat, about a quarter of an inch high. (You can use a fork and make lines if you like.)
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. If you want a softer cookie, bake for less time.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
My fav cookie! Will have to try your recipe. thanks for post. Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Loved them!! So easy to make.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
hi there! I sure missed this one....glad I found it!!jett2whit in Union City loved it