Honey - Grape JellyFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the pectin and grape juice in a pot over high heat.
- Cook until bubbles form all around the edge of the liquid.
- Slowly add the honey, stirring constantly, and continue to stir and cook the mixture until the entire surface is bubbling, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Alternately stir and skim off the foam that forms.
- Pour into hot sterilized glasses, seal them and leave them undisturbed until the fluid has cooled and set ... about 24 hours.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members