Cookies and Cream CakeFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 1 box devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cream-filled sandwich cookies shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 3-4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Additional sandwich cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour two 8" or 9" round cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl,sift cake mix.
- Add milk,oil,and eggs.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan the turn out onto wire cooling racks.
- Cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat shortening,sugar,milk and vanilla until smooth. Frost cake.
- Garnish with additional cookies and crumbs.
- If pressed for time,you can use a tub of vanilla ready-made frosting.