Spinach pasta with Alfredo and chicken breastFrom avemaria1a 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil spinach pasta according to instructions with salted water.
- Prepare chicken the way you like; I saute with olive oil/spices, bake with spices sprinkled on top, or actually add bread crumbs and saute until crisp.
- After chicken is done, set aside, cut in strips or chunks for over pasta when done.
- Over LOW heat put all Alfredo ingredients into sauce pan and warm until melted and thick. Whisk or stir on low heat until blended completely. Break up the cream cheese with a food processor or smooth with a fork before heating; avoids lumps.
- When pasta is done, drain, and pour Alfredo over pasta and toss.
- Reheat chicken in saute pan, or leave as is, and place on top of spinach pasta Alfredo. If uncut, leave on the side.
- Very simple but very YUMMY!!!
The Cookavemaria1a St Paul, MN
The Rating2 people
My son has a recipe in his Cookbook for kids where the white sauce is made with cream cheese like this, it was his first dinner that he made for us, this reminds me of that day.invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!