Sour Milk WafflesFrom chefjeb 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, measure, and ssift with salt and baking soda.
- Beat eggs yolks
- Add sugar and shortening.
- Mix well.
- Add milk alternately with sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Bake in hot waffle iron.
- Note: Make milk sour by adding 1tbs white vinegar
- Note (2) I have made this by incorporating whole eggs and not beating the egg whites when in a hurry and the result is good.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating2 people
I stuffed myself on these Sunday morning. I'll make these allot!helewes in Newton loved it