Apple Raisin Oven PancakeFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 1 large baking apple cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- berries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
- Combine apples, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to pie plate. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, flour and butter until blended. Pour over apples. Bake 15 minutes or until pancake is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with your favorite berries.