Creamy Seafood PastaFrom cathyp 9 years ago
- 16 oz uncooked linguine shopping list
- 1 (18.5 oz ) can Progresso Traditional New England clam Chowder shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb shelled, deveined large shrimp, tail shells removed shopping list
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine as directed on the package
- Meanwhile in a blender, place clam chowder, milk, parmesan cheese and garlic; blend on medium speed until mixture is smooth and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil, add shrimp, mushrooms and onions; cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in pepper flakes and soup mixture; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour over cooked linguine and toss to coat.
- Top with additional parmesan if desired.