Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken KabobsFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 12 ( 10 '') wooden or stainless-steel skewers shopping list
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 in. chuncks shopping list
- 4 large red bells peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil( plus additional for coating grill) shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, finely choppd shopping list
- 2-1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. tarragon leaves shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- lemon wedges( for garnish, optional) shopping list
How to make it
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Alternately thread chicken and peppers onto skewers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, mustard, tarragon and salt and pepper, reserve 1/3 cup of olive oil mixture and set a side.
- Oil grill gates. Brush kabobs,with some of the olive oil mixture and place on grill.
- Grill kabobs, basting frequently with olive oil mixture and rotating every 3-4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Serve drizzled with reserved olive oil mixture over your favorite rice, garnished with lemon wedges.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!