Corn Salad- Corn SalsaFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 can of rotel chopped tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- 1 red onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 small bag of frozen corn or 1 large can of corn, drained. shopping list
- 1 6-8 oz. jar of your favorite salsa (I use Pace Picante Mild-Thick) shopping list
- 1 bunch of green scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tb. freshly chopped cilantr shopping list
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped carrots, 1/4 chopped celery and or chopped green peppers, 1 can of chopped or sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- The instructions are easy!
- Just add everything together and mix.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Talk about some fresh flavors! I love dishes like this during the summer, Annie. I'm glad you posted this one. I make salads all the time but never tried something like this one using the corn. This is a great idea and I'm a fan now. lol Good food!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
Sounds wonderful. Thank you Annie.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it