Corn Salad- Corn SalsaFrom annieamie 9 years ago
- 1 can of rotel chopped tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- 1 red onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 small bag of frozen corn or 1 large can of corn, drained. shopping list
- 1 6-8 oz. jar of your favorite salsa (I use Pace Picante Mild-Thick) shopping list
- 1 bunch of green scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tb. freshly chopped cilantr shopping list
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped carrots, 1/4 chopped celery and or chopped green peppers, 1 can of chopped or sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- The instructions are easy!
- Just add everything together and mix.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
Sounds wonderful. Thank you Annie.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Talk about some fresh flavors! I love dishes like this during the summer, Annie. I'm glad you posted this one. I make salads all the time but never tried something like this one using the corn. This is a great idea and I'm a fan now. lol Good food!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it