Korean ChickenFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 5 pounds of chicken thighs and wings (or legs) WITH THE SKIN shopping list
- 8 TB salad or vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 TB sugar shopping list
- 4 TB sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup of green scallions, chopped finely shopping list
- 1/2 cup regular soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken in a large ziplock baggie.
- Combine the rest of the ingredents in a bowl and pour over the chicken in the bag.
- Seal bag and marinate overnight.
- Broil or barbecue the chicken until fully cooked.
- ( I like to sprinkle the chicken with scallions and sesame seeds before serving.)
- Serve with cooked rice and a nice green salad.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Looks great,can't wait to try this.Thanks for sharing,have a nice week end....Bobrobertg in loved it
oh my gosh, I love Korean bbq'd chicken!!!! What a great recipe! I'm going to make this and the teri chicken. I love these new recipes, yanno. You're so nice to share them with everyone. Thanks Annieamie.cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it