Tammys Lesueur English Pea SaladFrom cajunspices66 7 years ago
- 2 CANS OF LESUEUR English peas (VERY YOUNG SMALL EARLY PEAS) shopping list
- 3 BOILED eggs shopping list
- 1 CUP SHREDDED cheese ( I USE VELVETTA) shopping list
- 1 CUP OF green onions shopping list
- 1 CUP OF MAYONAISE OR Miracle Whip (YOUR CHOICE BUT USE GOOD QUALITY) MAY TAKE MORE OR LESS shopping list
- seasoning ( I USE NATURES seasoning) shopping list
- black pepper (YOUR DESIRED TASTE) shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 1/2 CUP DICED dill OR sweet pickles (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- 1/3 CUP pimento (OPTIONAL) shopping list
How to make it
- DRAIN THE JUICE FROM PEAS
- BOIL EGGS. WHEN DONE MASH WITH A FORK OR DICE ( I MASH MINE)
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS
- THIS ISN'T MY PICTURE BUT SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating4 people
I made this for Thanksgiving side dish, Its delicious.. Im sure the bowl will be empty tomorrow.
Terry from Carencro LAbudsbyugirl in Whereabouts loved it
I've always loved pea salad. I'm saving your recipe and will use it next time.
dixiediner in loved it
Looks good!*wink*pink in USA loved it