Tammys Lesueur English Pea SaladFrom cajunspices66 9 years ago
- 2 CANS OF LESUEUR English peas (VERY YOUNG SMALL EARLY PEAS) shopping list
- 3 BOILED eggs shopping list
- 1 CUP SHREDDED cheese ( I USE VELVETTA) shopping list
- 1 CUP OF green onions shopping list
- 1 CUP OF MAYONAISE OR Miracle Whip (YOUR CHOICE BUT USE GOOD QUALITY) MAY TAKE MORE OR LESS shopping list
- seasoning ( I USE NATURES seasoning) shopping list
- black pepper (YOUR DESIRED TASTE) shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- 1/2 CUP DICED dill OR sweet pickles (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- 1/3 CUP pimento (OPTIONAL) shopping list
How to make it
- DRAIN THE JUICE FROM PEAS
- BOIL EGGS. WHEN DONE MASH WITH A FORK OR DICE ( I MASH MINE)
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS
- THIS ISN'T MY PICTURE BUT SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating4 people
Looks good!*wink*pink in USA loved it
I've always loved pea salad. I'm saving your recipe and will use it next time.
dixiediner in loved it
I made this for Thanksgiving side dish, Its delicious.. Im sure the bowl will be empty tomorrow.
Terry from Carencro LAbudsbyugirl in Whereabouts loved it