Chicken Cordon BleuFrom riverrat715 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pound chicken breast between plastic wrap until very thin.
- Place slice of cheese in center of each breast.
- devide ham into 8 portions and tear into small pieces.
- Place over cheese
- Fold outer edges over ham and cheese. Carefully roll each breast and secure with a tooth pic or two as needed to create a neat little bundle.
- Beat milk and eggs till light and well blended. Set aside.
- Mix 1 cp flour with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper
- Dip bundles in egg mixture, then roll in flour
- Dip in egg mixture a second ti,e and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet
- Bake in a 325 degree oven about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with roasted small red potatoes in dill butter and fresh steamed broccoli. It is to die for.
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!