Chocolate TrufflesFrom lohashim 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate in a medium bowl over a medium saucepan a quarter full of simmering water, while stirring
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly, then fold in the cream and mix until smooth
- Gradually add the cake crumbs and ground almonds, stirring continuously. Then chill for 30 - 45 minutes
- Divide the mixture into 20-25 pieces and roll into balls.
- Take the balls and roll them in the chocolate vermicelli or cocoa powder then place in petit four cases
- .After you roll the mixture you can open a whole and add nuts, hazelnuts,cherries ,a piece of orange etc... or have them plain then roll them in the cocoa or the vermicelli choclate,or roll them in nuts.Use your imagination and taste.........
- Serve these truffles with coffee or pack them into pretty boxes to give as presents.