POOR MAN TURTLESFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Put pretzels on foil.
- Put 1 Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.
- Put in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately put one pecan half on top of Rolo candy mashing it down to fill the pretzel.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in a tight sealing dish.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
This will make a great addition to any gathering and so easy too. Thanks for sharing!dariana in loved it
These are so great! We also make a "kiddie" treat by sustituting hershey kisses for the rolo candies and then press a M&M candy into the kiss after removing from the oven. They make great treats for school parties.hottamale in Canton loved it
Oh soooo good! Thank you for sharing!! :) 5madmommy in Wayne loved it