TahinopitaFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 ¼ cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats shopping list
- 3 ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¾ cup tahini shopping list
- ¾ cup orange juice shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts shopping list
- 2 tbsp pine nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey, warmed until runny shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease & flour an 8" springform pan.
- Sift together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, set aside.
- Beat together tahini and orange juice with electric beaters.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the raisins and nuts. This will be very thick.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan, using slightly wet fingers to press the dough into place.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Poke several holes into (but not through) cake, pour warm honey over.
- Let sit 30 minutes, then remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Piece Of Cake375 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover424 members