Potato CasseroleFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Layer bottom of dish with hash browns.
- Add onions and cheese. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, sour cream and soup can with water. Pour over layers.
- Top with crushed cornflakes. Dot with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
Oooooh, this sounds so good.dariana in loved it
i have been looking for this!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
This is great, and just what I was looking for! I'm having family to dinner tomorrow and this will do the trick, great post! Cheers! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it