Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom merrimayhem 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, slightly melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dominoe's Brownulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Beat together butter and sugars at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Add oats and chocolate chips. Mix in by hand. Cover and let chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Shape teaspoon-sized pieces into balls. Place cookies, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets, flattening each cookie slightly.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned around the edges, 10 to 13 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes in pan, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookmerrimayhem Brooklyn, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!