7-Layer Mexican DipFrom dottiet 6 years ago
- 1 pkg (8 oz) fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup fat freee shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add seasoning mix, mixing until well blended.
- Sprewad on bottom of 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients over cream cheese mixture.
- Rwfrigereate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with low fat tortilla chips.
- Makes 5 cups