Meat Balls In Buttermilk SauceFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 soup can of buttermilk shopping list
- 1 (2 oz) can mushroom stems and pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Put the ground beef, onion, green pepper, celery, rice, salt, pepper, and egg into a large bowl. Work together with hands until well mixed.
- Divide into 12 portions and roll each into a ball. Place into a greased
- 2 quart casserole.
- Place the soup, buttermilk and liquid from the mushrooms in a bowl: beat until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the meatballs along with the mushrooms and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees