My Fathers Corn PuddingFrom grandmacooks 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 1 1/2 qt casserole.
- In casserole, mix corn, flour & sugar.
- Add milk, beaten eggs, and vanilla & stir well.
- Place butter slices on top.
- Stir two or three times during first 30 minutes.
- Bake 60 minutes or until set, depends upon moisture content of the corn you use.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating3 people
Oh my goodness, my grandmother made something like this when I was little. We all loved it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it