CRUNCHY POTATO WEDGESFrom magpieno6 9 years ago
How to make it
- heat oven gas marked 6
- lightly grease a baking sheet
- cut each peeled potato into quarters and then in half again to give 8 wedges
- mix melted butter with garlic.
- in a bowl combine salt, paprika and crushed cornflakes
- dip potato wedges first in butter then coat all over in crushed cornfllakes
- place on baking sheet and cook in oven for 55 minutes until tender, serve hot.
- These are good served with roast meats or grilled steaks, fish or sausages.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmagpieno6 Fleetwood, Fylde. G.B., GB
The Rating4 people
Hey, great idea! Who doesn't like potatoes! Thanks for sharing!vvskgn in Foster City loved it
Tried these last night. They are awesome! Thanks for the recipe. :)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
This sounds yummy!tnacndn in Jasper loved it