Sticky BunsFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter a 9x13 pan.
- Arrange frozen rolls in the pan.
- Sprinkle pudding mix on top.
- Melt butter, cinnamon and sugar together and pour over top.
- Cover with foil and let set out overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
- Cool just a little bit, but not too much, then turn out of pan and your "topping" will be on top.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating3 people
Yeah delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I often make this through the winter months. What a way to wake up with the aroma of sweet, fresh sticky buns from the oven! I put mine in a greased Bundt cake pan and just sit it the cold oven overnight. You can set the oven with a delayed timer.....moredynie in Marietta loved it
I love these rolls, they become a family favorite over the years. Nice Post. Taytaylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it