Thai Cucmber and Radish SaladFrom kristenstos 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light oil, such as canola or safflower shopping list
- 1 pound radish, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 20 fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In the bottom of a medium bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil. Add radish, cucumber, bell pepper, pepper flakes. Toss and combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, tear basil into pieces and add to salad. Toss salad to incorporate basil and serve.