Chewy Raspberry Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 1 10oz pkg frozen red raspberries in syrup,Thawed shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp babking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (Optional) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp almond extract(optional) shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips(whichever you prefer) shopping list
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds or chopped almonds shopping list
- chocolate glaze or 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- chocolate glaze shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 tblsp evaporated milk or half and half( whichever you prefer) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- Topping(optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds or chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Place raspberrieswith syrup ina blander.Cover and bloend until pureed.Over a medium bowl,press puree through a sievewith a rubber scraper to remove seeds( you should have a scant 1 cup of puree)
- discard seeds,Mix flour,baking powder,cinnamon,and salt.Beat sugar and butter in alarge bowl with electric mixer until fluffy,beat in egg,vanilla,and almond extract.on low speed,gradually beat in flour mixturealternately with puree.by hand ,stir in chocolate chips and almonds.Chill 1 hour
- Heat Oven to 375.Grease baking sheets.
- Drop dough by rounded tblsp about 2 ins apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- baked 16 to 18 minuntil edges are lightly browned and center is still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 1 min
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- spread with glaze or dust tops of cookies with powdered sugar.
- To make chocolate Glaze
- MNelt Chocolate chips with evaporated milk and vanilla,Stirring constantly until smooth.
- Spread 1 tsp on top of each cookie.
- sprnkle with almonds.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!