White Chocolate Banana BreadFrom cajunspices66 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°/190°C
- Mash bananas in a bowl and add rest of the ingredients. Stir just until blended. It seems as if there is not enough liquid but don’t be fooled. The very ripe bananas add all the moisture needed. Mixing the ingredients together with a fork for 2-3 minutes is all you need to create the batter.
- .Pour into greased 9"x5" loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry (unless of course you hit a chocolate chip).
- Cool for 10 minutes on a cake rack before removing from pan.
- Instead of chocolate chips (or with them, if you prefer) try:
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- dried cranberries or cherries
- Just make sure these ingredients add up to one cup. More than that will lose the bread/cake texture.
- YOU CAN TWEAK THIS RECIPE TO YOUR CHOICE OF FRUITS, NUTS, ETC... MAKE SURE TO USE THE WHITE CHOCOLATE!