Cheesecake Brownies A Gluten FreeFrom annieamie 9 years ago
- *Brownie shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 3 TB vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup of sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 10 Tb. cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 large eggs, shopping list
- 1 cup ground almond flour (I used Red Mills) shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- *Topping shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Splenda shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until extremely smooth & add splenda, add the egg & vanilla extract: mix well. Set aside. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a 13x9 pan in "release" aluminum foil OR butter your pan well.
- *Make the topping by beating the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat again until smooth (1 minute) and stir down the batter on the sides of your mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla until well-combined.
- Set this aside until you finish your brownie batter.
- *In a microwave, melt the butter on high.
- Remove from microwave and add the cocoa powder and oil, combining well.
- Add the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in almond flour, baking powder & salt and mix this until well-combined!
- Spread the brownie mix into your pan.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the brownie base.
- Using a flat knife or fork, you can swirl the filling to create a pattern on the top to make it look "marbled."
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes minutes or until cheesecake top
- ping appears set.
- Refrigerate or let cool on your kitchen counter and then cut into squares. ( I refrigerate this for at least two hours but you can eat this at room temp.)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
This sounds really good. There are a few children at my school who are on gluton-free diets, so this will be just what the Dr. ordered. TYgardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
thank you for a wonderful Gluten Free recipe and for putting it in the 101 Gluten free group... you have a 5 in my book..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Original Recipes143 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Bake Sale126 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Family Favorites141 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
A Batch Of Brownies38 members
A Tea Party71 members