Miso Soup With Shrimp Seaweed And BambooFrom uk2nyc 6 years ago
- 4 tbs of miso paste shopping list
- 16 large shrimp, preferably with head on shopping list
- 2 slivers of pickled sushi ginger shopping list
- 1 scallion ( Green part only) shopping list
- 1 tsp of fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/2 can of thin bamboo shoots shopping list
- 1 tbs of light soy sauce shopping list
- 6 sheets of seaweed or 1 cup of fresh seaweed shopping list
- 6 cups of seafood broth shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot add your broth and stir in the miso paste and Bamboo shoots
- Chop your slivers of ginger and add to the pot
- add your fish, oyster and soy sauce's and stir
- Turn flame on medium and let boil
- Add your shrimp and cook for 4 min.
- Turn off heat and add your thinly sliced seaweed and finely chopped scallion and cover
- Let sit for 5 mins before serving hot.
- * Dont add any salt as the sauces are usually salty.. if you want more salt, just add some more soy sauce.
The Cookuk2nyc Milano, Italy, IT
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!