Chicken In A Creamy Cheese And Mushroom SauceFrom stueg 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts diced shopping list
- 1/2 white onion finely diced shopping list
- splash of white wine shopping list
- 25g butter shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 75g St Agur blue cheese shopping list
- 200g pot of creme fraiche shopping list
- 5 mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 chicken stock cube shopping list
- salt & pepper to season shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Melt butter in frying pan
- 2)Add diced chicken & onion, cook on a low heat so not to burn the chicken & onion. Cook until chicken is sealed.
- 3)Add garlic & white wine, cook through until wine has been absorbed.
- 4) Add sliced mushrooms and cook until they start going soft.
- 5)Add pot of creme fraiche & St Agur cheese, bring up to heat then simmer, crumble in stock cube & season to taste. Leave to simmer for approx 10mins or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 6) This is a very versatile dish so you can serve it with potatoes & veg, rice or pasta. Enjoy!
The Cookstueg Carlisle, US
- Not added to any groups yet!