Microwave MarmaladeFrom deliathecrone 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut orange into chunks. In a food processor, process orange chunks, using an on/off motion, until coarsely chopped. There should be about 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped orange.
- Place chopped orange in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Microwave on high for 6 - 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until mixture is thick and translucent.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- May be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes 1 1/4 cups (300 mL).